I'm feeling insecure tonight. Why? I'm watching 20/20 and it's all about plastic surgery. I told Landon that he is just going to get me as I am no surgical enhancements...but will I really be able resist? Lol! It seems to me that there's always something "wrong" with a person. But when is it too much? I had braces and jaw surgery to correct my underbite. They are comparing braces with going through a surgery to lengthen legs. Really? Lol! I'm not an expert but it seems to me that confidence and self acceptance have always been most attractive.
My insecurity tonight just proves how dangerous this need for physical perfection can be! I felt great until I watched this show.
I'm headed to bed to get some beauty sleep. Lol! Maybe I'll come around one day. ;) lol! But at this point in my life I'll stick with sleep and smiling as my beautifying tools. :) Oh and that special night cream that promises zero wrinkles and no age spots....it has yet to work. ;) Bahahaha! ;)
And my question is still...really? :)
It is alllllllll about just being confident in who and what you are. Don't let Drs just trying to get rich trick you into feeling bad about yourself. You are beautiful! Besides God created us in his image.... Can't get more beautiful then that mam. ;-) <3 ya.
ReplyDelete