Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Just Eat It!
I like people to eat the sweets I bake. I like to share them and I'd love to be the cookie fairy delivering deliciousness every where I go. But everyone says they don't want it!! It actually makes me sad to hear how bad my food is for people. Landon doesn't like me to bake. My friends are watching their weight and you know sugars bad for you. Well phooey!! lol I think that's why I like kids so much. They never turn down a cookie. ;) lol! I know this is immature of me but still it makes me mad. So I'm baking out of rebellion now. I'm baking and carrying it my purse to share with unsuspecting targets. I think I might be eeeevil to some and an angel to others. ;) So I'm sorry (not really) Landon and dieters I just have to bake. You can run and you can hide...but me and my purse full of goodies will find you eventually. :) lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Find me!!!!!! :) We're of the opinion we'd much rather work our butts off, then eat icky diet food. And diet soda? Don't get me started on that stuff....it's worse for you, by a long shot.
ReplyDeleteI loved the coconut muffin you offered me Wednesday night! Yes, I hesitated, but man was it good! ;) Thank you...I usually will accept it. ;)
ReplyDelete