What is it with all this laundry?! There are only five people in this house. Why can't I see my bed under the clean clothes? :) maybe its the fact that McKenna age 6 believes that layering is the cool thing to do. Sometimes I catch her with three shirts and three pants on. Lol! Maybe it's Landon's height, 6ft 2in makes for large loads of laundry. Maybe it's the fact that I stuff it in baskets and pretend its not there for 3-5 days. 5x5=25 then the towels, the blankets, the pajamas on top of that??? Yikes!! No wonder there's so much! Maybe I should start doing it daily....no don't thing so. :) What's the fun in that? ;) I think I like the feeling of conquering the large mass verse a little everyday. I'm sure this is a flaw in my character. But until that is confirmed, I'll keep on this way. ;) lol! It feels good to move mountains. What an accomplishment!! :) (hehehehe)
He said to them, "Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you." (Matthew 17:20 ESV)
Nothing is impossible for me. I have faith to move mountains, even ones of laundry. ;) lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment